On April 1, 2015, we went to a pay to taste arrangement at the tasting room. After much internal discussion and research throughout the wine industry, we began a new tasting policy at the winery. Wine tastings are offered to customers at a price of $5 for 8 wine samples. We also will be offering $1 per taste if guests would prefer fewer than 8 wines. The limit on wine samples will be 8 which we believe allows our guests to try enough of our wines to get a feel for the wine style and taste, while also being responsible with alcoholic beverages. Customers are welcome to split their tastes with another individual too. We appreciate your support, and your patronage, and hope to see you at the winery soon!
We offer a number of discounts at the winery when purchasing wine, including:
- 4 bottle BBV reuseable bag – 5 percent off purchase
- 6 bottles – 5 percent off purchase
- 12 or more bottles – 10 percent off purchase
- Wine of the month discounts – 5 percent off individual bottles of the wine of the month; 15 percent off full cases of wine of the month.
- Veteran’s Discount – 10 percent
Hours of Operation
On April 1, we started our Summer hours – Open Monday to Saturday 11 am to 6 pm. Open on Sunday 1 pm to 6 pm. We are closed on these major holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Painting @ The Bend – Aug. 18, 2016
Summer Music Lineup
2016 Summer music lineup is nearly complete! Take a look at the listing of dates and times below. All music events are free unless specified below. Hope to see you out at the winery this summer!
June 25, 2 to 5 pm – David Knopf, solo guitarist
July 9, 2 to 5 pm – The Akers band, musical duo
July 16, 2 to 5 pm – Planet Jazz, jazz music trio
July 23, 2 to 5 pm – David Knopf, solo guitarist
**July 30, 5 to 8 pm – Harvest Moon band, $5 cover charge
Aug. 13, 2 to 5 pm – Mark Atkins Lieberman, solo guitarist
Aug. 20, 2 to 5 pm – The Akers band, musical duo
Sept. 10, 2 to 5 – The Akers band, musical duo
** Sept. 17, 5 to 8 pm – Harvest Moon band, $5 cover charge
Sept. 24, 2 to 5 pm – David Knopf, solo guitarist
Independence Day – July 4th
The tradition continues! Stop by on Monday July 4th and help us celebrate our Independence Day with free hot dogs and sno-cones – while supplies last! Open 11 am to 6 pm.
Mark Your Calendar!
Festivals across the state are starting to announce 2016 dates. See below for some that are on the calendar and mark your calendar to attend!
- August, 27, 2016 – Marceline, Mo. Wine Stroll, 4 pm to 8 pm
- Sept. 10, 2016 – Independence Uncorked, Bingham Waggoner Estates, Independence, Mo. 1 to 6 pm
- Sept. 17, 2016 – Rocheport Mo Wine Stroll, 4 pm to 8 pm
- Sept. 24, 2016 – Great Northwest Wine Festival, Mound City, Mo. 12 pm to 8 pm
- Sept. 24, 2016 – Salisbury Wine Walk, Salisbury, Mo. City Park, 4 pm to 8 pm